
Spring break is almost over :(
It was a lot of fun to see the Andersens, and have them drive down here, instead of us driving up there. Wednesday night they arrived after dinner- we stayed up all night just talking- Jessica's parents left for Ashland - so my mom had almost twice as many kids (she is so amazing..) on Thursday, Karina, Jessica and I went to Riverside Park- it was nice and sunny outside- and we took fome pictures- then we went to "The Pharmacy"- where we had old fashioned phosphates- YUMMY!!! and after watching a movie we went for a walk to Grants Pass High- and talked about stuff - and then we just watched "Wedding Planner" and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (Jessica hadnt seen either ). Thursday night- I took Jessica on a Farmland Safari!!! So fun- I had made some farm animals from cardboard for a barn dance a few monthes back - so I set them up in our backyard and when it got dark we brought flashlights (and a camera) and then after our safari- we sat in the hot tub- although it wasnt very hot, not even warm- I think one of my brothers either turned the temperature down, or turned it off, so it was pretty cold- anyhow- it was fun (I thought) Just another one of those random and crazy things that I enjoy doing :) It was really rainy on Friday- but Jess and I still had fun. We took some more pictures in the rain. We both really like pictures and like adjusting the colors/contrast etc- with our computer program. Photography is so interesting.
I am so glad that Jessica and her family were able to come down- it was fun to show them around the few exciting things here in GP. So, here are some of the pictures that Jessica and I took- ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment