Well, its almost the end of August- and I thought it was a little past time to update my blog. I still dont have a job (but I hear Wendy's is hiring!! haha-but I do babysit A LOT) and although I actually really want one, and desperate to find one, I am having one heck of a time with out one- once i do get a job- I will be working full- time.. so I am enjoying my social life to the max. I would like to take a class or two at the community college, just to get in the hang of school again, and to keep me out of trouble.. I have at least another month before that starts, but I havnt decided yet- Come January, I will be driving down to BYU- ID with a couple friends I've met here in GP. I am really excited to move out, but at the same time I'm going to miss GP and all my friends who'll be staying here.
My family made a big 2 week trip to Idaho and Utah- my mom's siblings met together and rafted the snake river- I got to see a bunch of cousins- tour BYU- ID campus (finally..) and go to Lanette's commencement ceremony- (congrats Lanette, again!! I love ya) I was able to see "Fiddler on the Roof" at Utah State University- and the "Greenshow" that went along with that- On the way back, we took a detour and made it to Cedar Breaks, and the Manti Temple- It was so great to see family again-Its alays worth the really long drive. I wish we could visit more- but I am grateful that we do make it down at least once a year or so...
That is pretty much the extent of my summer- lots of game nights, swimming, rafting, camping on our trampoline, 4 wheelin', rock climbing- lots of movies, (TP)--- the list goes on- I've enjoyed every minute with my friends and family... I will have plenty of pictures to post later on.. but this is a good start- I hope you're all doing well, and have a great rest of the summer.
Rachel
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you Gorgeous!
Post a Comment