
~View from Provo Canyon~

~Courtney, Me and Forrest at Provo temple...we are all looking at diff cameras...~
I went hiking, kinda, on Monday... although it turned out to be more rock climbing...that kept things interesting for a bit- glad I made it back to Lanette's safe. I was able to do baptisms at the Provo temple with my cousin Courtney, and a friend of her's- ON my way back to Rexbug, I ended up staying at my aunt's house and visiting with one of my closest cousins, we had a lot of fun, but didnt quite cause all the trouble we had planned...I also had a good time driving the "new" car my parents bought. DIDNT realise how bad I missed driving til I started driving my roomies and now I try to drive at every chance I get. Jonathan was kind enough to drive me to Pocatello, where I met with Jessie. JESSIE drove me from Pocatello back home. Both drives were fun, talking the whole way. IT was good to get back to Rexburg life and see friends again.


~DRIVING IS FUN!!!!~

I am really looking forward to this new semester. NEW everything :D
New ward, new classes, new teachers, new apt, new roomies, 2 new jobs...I feel like this will be one of my best semesters. I will definitely be keeping busy, but will also have time for a social life- It will be very different without some good friends; Keshia, Ryan, Joe....But they all live closer enough, I can visit them often.
Jessie and I spent most of the day together after 3pm, which is when we started our drive. She checked into her apt- I met her one new roomy... it will be Elizabeth's very first semester. Then I got checked in, and unpacked the boxes I had left in my room before the break- it was hot outside, so i changed... IT WAS SOOO GOOD TO WEAR FLIP FLOPS!!! Jessie and I celebrated by going to Artic Circle and buying shakes... and then rented a $1 movie from redbox.... "Bedtime Stories" which I had seen onlly 2 nights before at Shaun's and Lanette's- but it was a good one (Jessie hadn't seen it yet...) We had been planning on making spaghetti after the movie, but now that I think about it, we never did....

~Scene from Bedtime Stories, with Adam Sandler...~
I have already met one of my roomies, Kelli... the other girls havn't moved in yet- I'm excited to meet the other girls....and cant wait for my girl friends downstairs to move in also...I'll be in the same ward as them too. ITS going to be so awesome.
All I've gotta do now is buy books, and start a better sleeping habit...
Let the good times Roll
2 comments:
So glad you could sneak down to Provo and happier still that I could meet you down there. Enjoy your new.. EVERYTHING!
Hey sista! How is your new semester? Call me sometime and let me know what's going on! We loved having you here, and hope you have a great term!
Post a Comment