Instead of going back a few weeks to July 4th and writing about everything that has happened since in detail and pictures, I'm just gonna run through it quick like. SO much has happened, and so much is new. I'm way excited, and a little anxious at the same time.
The remainder of Julyl 4th, I spent with cousins up in Rigby. It was a blast!!! I got to play with some of the cutest, silliest little kids and hang out with cousins I hadn't seen in like....9 or 10 years ish? Allen and Loreena and little Christian were so willing to pick me up and drop me off everyday from Rexburg, it was only like a 15 minute drive, but still. It was good to meet Mark and Lisa again after so long. They have 4 cute kids, the 3 boys and I had a ton of fun outside playing and tickling.
I did get a new job at Little Caesar's. I LOVE IT!!! I'm thinking I'll quit at Melaleuca around Christmas....we'll see. I only work 6 days there, but I always dread those days. I guess it'll be good for me to stick with it, maybe teach me some patience. I also get really nice benefits which are nice to have. Hm....But yes, Little Caesar's is a blast. The people I work with are really chill, and fun...some are loud, others more reserved- but all of us together working is BIG TROUBLE!!! Lots of team work, no blaming. Gerald (our boss) is hilarious. Every time I work, I get crazy bread, free drink (whatever I want, I've only chosen water so far though since I'm starting to run again.) most of the time we get to eat pizza of our own choice. I can't handle pepperoni pizza anymore... but hawaiian is my new favorite, or sausage. But I don't always take advantage of the free pizza. After work, and sometimes during when we're all pressed for time and stressed out we'll get in random bread dough fights (with old dough, not the good stuff) , or water fights or flour fights.... of course without making too much of a mess, or wasting. I love working with Kellie. We have a good time.....
...oh and yes- people have asked or commented "oh.... I see your "hot and ready"...." Kellie has had more of those than I have, but still F.Y.I that is not necessarily the case.
It was a little stressful to start working at Little Caesar's full time during finals week, along with working at Melaleuca. I had to work 14 straight hours between both of the jobs Saturday...I'll probably have a couple more of them long days before the year ends. But that way I'll appreciate when I do have a lot more free time...right?
My buddy Zach asked if I'd go running with him every morning. Its a good challenge, and I think it will be fun. We also live across from our home teachers, so we'll be having tons of pancake parties. Barely anyone will be here in Rexburg, but its kinda nice at the same time. But I will definitely be ready to see friends again come fall. I think I'll miss school a lot too.
I do still need to post about our new move....but I'm going to wait for that. Later!
2 comments:
You look 'hot' in your Little Caesar's outfit! Thanks for letting the world know what happens behind the scenes at Little Caesars. I'll be thinking of the bread dough fights during my next visit! That's cool you were able to become reaquainted with Mark and Lisa. Love ya!
...not every Little Caesars has as much fun as we do. We can get away with it. It depends on the store owners-oh and next time you get a "Hot-N-Ready" ask for crazy crust- its free and way good...
Post a Comment