Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bridge Jumping



A couple weeks ago, I went bridge jumping for the first time ever. It was so much fun!! I've never really been able to swim but as soon as I hit the water, I learned kinda quick like. Dustin went with me. And the all four of us, Kellie and Kyle-went again. The water was freezing cold!! I'm so glad I did it, but afterwards, my ears hurt so bad (because of the cold and the pressure) I'm told Monkey Rock is about a 25 foot jump..? It was amazing fun. Watch the videos :D

Blast from the Past....June 2009

Also, I just got some of the pictures from "How to Host a Murderer" in June. It's just a game, with a cassette, and letters...kinda like clue, but very different at the same time. I was the bad guy. So here's the pictures...from left to right: Sena, her date; Shiree and Spencer, Victory, Me, Josh (Victory's date) and Joseph (my date) fun fun!!



Before hand, I had gone over to Joey's house to ask him to go with me. He of course said yes, and the following morning I did this to his apt door:


I also got warning tape and ducted out his front door etc-
Fun times!!


I'm so excited for fall semester to start. I'll just be working here, two or three jobs- and volunteering. I'm excited for friends to come back and having fun! I'm also very excited to see some snow!! Yeeahhh...

No comments: