Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ogden :D

Ogden is wonderful. It's quite an adjustment not going to work everyday, but I'm loving my free time and open schedule. I have been putting out quite a few applications both in person and on line- Loreena has a lot of connections around here, and a lot of hinters when job searching. They've been very hospitable, and gone out of their way a few times to help me find potential jobs. I feel very confident about my applications for both Sears (Sales and Customer Service Rep) and Olive Garden (Server/Hostess) I was able to speak with both the manager and head culinary mister guy- it was pretty sweet. I'm excited to start working again, but until then plan on enjoying my free time through reading good books and watching movies during nap time with Loreena. Since Allen and Loreena have a blu-ray DVD player, for $9 a month through Netflicks they get unlimited movies sent directly to their DVD player that you can watch instantly. (Its way cool, you can watch any movie- at any time...so pretty much you own a huge library of movies for $9 a month)

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

Sounds like a great arrangement. Tell Loreena & Allen thanks - from me.