I thought it'd be a good idea to add some things, it has been way too long. A couple weeks ago, some friends from Sprinfield came down and kidnapped me. It was the best kidnapping I've ever experienced!! We went down to Ashland to see some of her tennis tournaments, and stayed in Medford with some of their family. It was so good to see Sarah, Cassie, Seth and Josh again- along with Aimee, Ben, Makenna and Luke it was a lot of fun. It was good to escape for a couple days.
Lanette and Shaun drove all the way from Provo to come see us, and our new house and to take David back to provo (he'll be attending BYU- Provo ) While they were here, we had a family pinewood derby (Sam won)- celebrated Lanette's 21st birthday (see picture) - played in the hot tub- and drove up to Sprinfield for the tri- stake church prom.
Church Prom: It was SOOO FUN!! I love surprising people with my unexpected visits. I was only at the actual dance for an hour or two- (went by way too fast of course...) The theme was "Enchanted" (the movie) - My mom made my dress (along with my friend Ambyr's) She did a great job with them- I am so lucky!! I have some pictures below: my dress isnt shown very well- its better in person- but you get the idea. I loved the long white gloves, and I got really nice shoes. Allyssa's mom did my hair (Thank You!!)- which I got a lot of compliments on (it didnt stay in for the whole dance, but it stayed in for longer than usual. Ambyr's dress turned out very nicely- the dress was a surprise, so she wasnt there to try it on and see how it fits etc- but it worked out great (I think the neck and back were too low for her though- so we added a tank top underneath- but it still looked nice. We had a lot of fun that night- I will hopefully get more pictures from friends- so these are my favorites so far...
ENJOY!!
Lanette and Shaun drove all the way from Provo to come see us, and our new house and to take David back to provo (he'll be attending BYU- Provo ) While they were here, we had a family pinewood derby (Sam won)- celebrated Lanette's 21st birthday (see picture) - played in the hot tub- and drove up to Sprinfield for the tri- stake church prom.
Church Prom: It was SOOO FUN!! I love surprising people with my unexpected visits. I was only at the actual dance for an hour or two- (went by way too fast of course...) The theme was "Enchanted" (the movie) - My mom made my dress (along with my friend Ambyr's) She did a great job with them- I am so lucky!! I have some pictures below: my dress isnt shown very well- its better in person- but you get the idea. I loved the long white gloves, and I got really nice shoes. Allyssa's mom did my hair (Thank You!!)- which I got a lot of compliments on (it didnt stay in for the whole dance, but it stayed in for longer than usual. Ambyr's dress turned out very nicely- the dress was a surprise, so she wasnt there to try it on and see how it fits etc- but it worked out great (I think the neck and back were too low for her though- so we added a tank top underneath- but it still looked nice. We had a lot of fun that night- I will hopefully get more pictures from friends- so these are my favorites so far...
ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 comments:
Rach, You look gorgeous! How do I get a hold of Sarah? I haven't talked with her in forever. Keep posting. I love looking at your blog.
EW!!! Why did you post that picture of me with my nasty garment-tummy roll? Oh well. You, my dear, are beautiful. Love you lots!
Is that better Lanette? Sorry 'bout that-
You're sweet. Yes that is better. Thanks. :) Love ya
Post a Comment