I wanted to take a minute and thank my mom for everything that she does. Many times we take her for granted or complain when asked to do a simple chore- but I know that the help that I, and my brothers and sisters do is little in comparison of what she alone does. She is always willing to help with projects, or give advice, even when her list of responsibilities are longer and heavier than mine. She shops, and cooks, and cleans, and sews for us. She is SO self- less. I am so grateful for my mom's good example. She is definitely the spiritual giant in our home- she has had many struggles in life- and have always faced them with the best of faith and have overcome them with a stronger testimony. This is how I want to live. I always hear my peers talk about their moms with disrespect and ingratitude- I am so lucky to have been blessed with my mom. They say "You may not like your mother now- but when you become a mother, you'll be just like your own.." You know what? I'm just fine by that. I know motherhood isnt easy- but I hope that its worth it. THANK YOU MOM!!!

(Yep- my mom made my prom dress too!! So amazing..)
4 comments:
Your mom is amazing! :) You will only appreciate her more the older you get!
Emily's so right. I love talking to Mom so much now, she's one of my best friends. And that pic is way cute, btw.
Your mom IS the best. Beautiful dress too!
Oh, and you and your mom look beautiful too!
Post a Comment