Hiking R Mountain was actually kinda fun. It was perfect weather. My date was a little awkward, I was glad we had a second couple with us. Once we got to the top we hit golf balls off the "R" --Once I got home, I had to hurry off to work- just to talk with my supervisor. I also tried to donate blood,but couldnt since I am still underweight. Below is a picture of a Big Juds hamburger, not sure if its the 1lb/ 2lb or 3lb -- but I am determined to prove everyone wrong and conquer it. People underestimate how much I can eat.
Later that night, I also went rock climbing at Kelly Canyon (a popular skiing/snowboarding place) It was a lot of fun. The others we went with were more into repelling, but I prefer actually climbing. So Brennen and I went off on our own, found a good place to climb while everyone else repelled. It was pretty intense. I'd been rock climbing before, I especially liked climbing right over the Rogue River (although it was a little scary, especially when you didn't completely trust your company.) We climbed for a good 4 hrs at least, even after it was dark. One side was intense enough Brennen could barely do it with special climbing shoes. Lots of fun though.
Keshia came down this week also to visit. It was like old times, Jessie, Keshia and Me... after I finished homework I'd go over to Jessie's place. We were unable to cause much trouble though :/
It is so different without Keshia here this semester. And next semester Jessie wont be here....I'll have to go without one or the other except during winter term.

Me and Keshia at Island Park when we went cabin camping
I got an email from Kellie today. She makes me laugh. She's only been gone for 2 weeks, and it seems like she should be back from Germany already- but she has another 4 weeks left away. Our house feels so empty with just the 3 of us girls. I am so excited for her to come back, although she is of course having a blast on the other side of the world.
Midterms are next week. I'm taking a first bloc class, which will end mid next week. After that class is over, I will have so much more free time. I'm hoping to use it up by reading more. In my children's lit class we are required to read 60 children's novels on our own, outside of the in class required books. Lots of reading!! But I love being reminded of all those books I read and loved as a kid. Its probably my 2nd fav class after dance.



No comments:
Post a Comment