Saturday, January 23, 2010

Greetings from Iceburrrrrgg!!!

Last weekend I drove up to Blackfoot to spend the weekend with Jessie, Aubrey and Keshia. The four of us had a blast!! We stayed up late, shared a twin bed (yes, we all managed to fit...but I don't think any of us really slept well. I woke up more than once with Keshia's elbow underneath my back, or her snoring in my ear. ) As tradition, we all went to lunch at Rupe's. It was SO good to get out for a weekend.

My ward is amazing, its great to choose any random ward and already know a few people from previous classes etc.

With all the recent snow here, I have decided to build an igloo in my yard. I've been working a lot of evening shifts, but I plan on starting the igloo this week and sleep in it hopefully Friday night. Pictures to come :)

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

Happy Birthday on the 8TH! Love you. Stay chill in Rexburg.