Monday, January 11, 2010

Ah!

So, I love my job. I'd rather go to work than go on a date any night! Man oh man....I did move into my new home last Thursday. My first night here in Rexburg was -8 degrees. Oh man!! I love the house, it is very close to work...my roommate (there's only one- nice huh?)...she's a little paranoid, kinda insane...and also bipolar...I think. Just a couple days ago, she was yelling at her fiance hard core...long story short, I ended up using the bathroom and before I was done, she was pounding on the door, and rapping the door knob yelling "Don't think you can hide from me!! I'll get you!! I'll find a way to get in there..!!!" It was kinda frightening...I still have no idea what I did wrong- but she was fine when I saw her next, after I got home from church the next day. (I escaped and ran to work for protection...thank goodness for Little Caesars..) She was calling her fiance "YOU LIAR!!! PIRATE!!! PIRATE!!!"....ya :/

My internet at home isn't working yet....I haven't gone to my new ward yet, I ended up just going to my old ward and then figuring out the boundaries later on. Things are going great though, aside from my crazy roomie...who by the way, also loves knifes and is known on pulling them out on people...anyway. Life's good.

5 comments:

Shaun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun said...

can she find your blog, it's not private is it? I pretty sure that wouldn't have a good ending... I'm glad that your happy back in Idaho. Hope we can see you soon!

Whitmer Family said...

Rachel....MOVE!!! Sounds like life is fun right now, except the crazie!

Lorinda said...

She seemed so nice and friendly! WOW!

Debbie said...

That is pretty scary!!! I think I would be finding a new roomy. Stay safe and have fun at B.Y.I.