Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!


Saturday evening I got my hair cut...Jenny Jessee does a great job. I asked her to just have fun with it, although I did want to keep the layers and tapered bangs. It's pretty short, but I'm loving it more and more. It dries REALLY fast which is nice (no more waiting around for my hair to dry, or spending a ton of time with a hair dryer...) its also really light and bouncy, and has good volume. I'm so excited for it. Here's a picture (I should have taken pictures after it was styled originally...oh well.)



Its not a great picture, but whatever. The back is pretty much layered all the way up, while the layers on the side of my head only go to about my ear... the back is kinda choppy and adds kinda cool texture. Its hard to get a good picture...

Wednesday (assuming there is decent weather) my parents are driving me back up to Rexburrrrg, ID. Its about a 14 or 15 hr drive in good weather (last year wasn't so great, I was stuck in the car for 23 hrs...) I am so excited...mentally I am already in Rexburg- I check the weather there every morning, I've already got my schedule for work (I start this Thursday :D) One of my co- workers just got engaged (Congrats Val!!!) I am very excited to go back to Little Caesars. I'm excited for snow and ice- and a TON of wind. I'm also excited to see some of the best friends I've ever had, and already have plans with many of them. I am so ready to be back!!


I think my black work pants will forever smell like flour.



3 comments:

Emily said...

I love your hair!! It looks so good on you! Hope you make it to Rexburg safe and sound!!

Whitmer Family said...

Adorable hair cut!! Have fun back in Rexburg, sounds like you will!

Rachel said...

Thanks guys!!