I was able to attend a fireside with speaker Dr. Stephen R Covey. It was fantastic!! I loved it. He's in the process of writing 10 new books, and shared a couple personal experiences while training President Bush's and his cabinet, traveling to many different countries in efforts to better country- country relations, and the such. He had some very insightful things mentioned and it was a really good experience for me (even though I missed family dinner with Grandma Cook and the Koyles)
But probably the biggest highlight was being able to talk for over an hour with my close friend Ambyr. She is incredibly busy and we aren't able to speak as often as we used to- it's always great to hear from her. She went to church prom last weekend and was able to wear the dress that Mom sewed for her...2 years ago? I was so glad to be able to talk with her.
1 comment:
Ahh - I'm glad the dress came in useful twice!
Post a Comment