Thursday, June 4, 2009

Midterms

This week has gone by super slow, but it has also had it's fun moments too. Tuesday night I was kidnapped by a good friend, he drove down from Idaho Falls and we went on a walk, and out to dinner- it was such a nice break; overloaded with homework, and all the tests and midterms piling up. It was great to get out, enjoy the nice day and laugh. Ryan and I were really good friends last semester, and its so different for him not to be here anymore. I go to visit his roommates from last semester, and it still catches me off gaurd that he's not still living there himself. Thanks Ryan!!!

Wednesday night I went to a play called "Smash"- it was HILARIOUS. We sat right near President Clark and his wife. When I got, and after Justina got home from her sister's house we made tacos together, ate together and then stayed up to watch movies. We also went grocery shopping together, which is fun. We also babysat her nieces for a bit. Its amazing fun- little Amelia always has something to say. 

It feels like it should be Friday already. But I dont have homework tonight, just one more test to finish- I'm thinking I'll go squirrel fishing... or just watch the thunder/ lightning storms from my apt and enjoy another movie night with my roomies....good times! 

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

I so glad you're enjoying life! I totally understand the 'Friday' feeling. Weird isn't it?