Like I've said a million times before, I love working at Little Caesars!
My co- worker Nate bought an Ape costume and decided to give some folks a scare. Kellie, having some of the best reactions I've ever seen, and also the best scream; Nate decided to plot to scare her also. I am the cameraman, hiding behind our huge dumpster...Nate hid behind our second outside freezer. Then he called the store and set up a plan to have Kellie "get more boxes from outside.." thinking nothing of it, she obeyed. I love how she's singing on her way out....Pete (he's the guy who walks out randomly, he helped us plan but for some reason thought we were scaring her IN the store, that's why I chuckled when he looked so confused...)
Feel free to watch this multiple times.
I have.
4 comments:
It's not working for me! Sad :( I want to see...
Love, Lanette
:( Sad. Um, its connected to my facebook page too, and that one is full screen anyway...I guess try that?
Hey it worked! I'm using my work computer right now, so it must just not work for our mac. That was funny =)
Oh so cruel, but funny! Glad I kept checking.
Post a Comment