Thursday, May 6, 2010
Frustration
I am frustrated. I am SO ready to have a full time job, even if it means giving up sleep, social life- whatever. I have so many goals, and want to be responsible in the way I fulfill these goals. However, after a month of spending hours upon hours, every day filling out applications, checking in with hiring management...its exhausting and very discouraging. I know everyone can relate, and I shouldn't whine or complain...I just feel like its about time for something to pan out- and so far, I've only found dead ends. Patience is a hard thing. I guess I just want to be able to feel like I'm being independent and productive in some way. Ya, I help with the kids during the day- and do yard work during nap time, and clean here and there- but overall, at the end of the day I don't feel like I did made a difference. Okay, I'm done venting. I'm on to changing my attitude, gaining a better perspective...and learning patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry the job hunt isn't working out! After I graduated from BYU I was on the hunt for over 4 months! SO frustrating! I hope you get something wonderful soon! Maybe Provo would have some options ;) I love you!
Bummer. What happened with the cookie place? Is it still an option - though not a preferred one? Today, I lent your pioneer dress to someone. Do you remember that? You were so sweet when you came home. So dark with sunburn and giddy with happiness.
Ah yes- I Love that dress. That was one awesome week. Good times.
Post a Comment